feefo feedback

Do you have questions
or seek more info?

Visit Insurance FAQ


What type of policy do I need?


If you have only one trip planned in a calendar year then our single trip travel insurance policy could be ideal. If you take frequent trips abroad, then our annual multi-trip policy may be even better value as it covers you for an unlimited number of trips in a calendar year. For those who are looking to travel for extended durations, for instance if you are on a gap year, then our long stay travel insurance policy would be ideal.


Back to FAQ