feefo feedback

Do you have questions
or seek more info?

Visit Insurance FAQ


What is an EHIC form and when do I need it?


All European Union countries have reciprocal agreements with the UK that allow UK nationals to obtain medical care in the country being visited. If you are travelling to a country taking part in this agreement, you should obtain a certified form EHIC from your local post office and carry this form with your travel documents. Note* The EHIC is not designed to replace your travel insurance policy as it provides no coverage for instances such as cancellation, curtailment, theft or loss of property.


Back to FAQ